2.24.2011

time won't give me time...

outside of being the lyrics in an old culture club song, it seems to be the story of my life. why does it seem like the time u need u can never have? or better yet, the time you need to take care of what u deem to be priorities, others seemingly dont like your choices. why would somebody be disappointed with me because i want to do what i choose on my birthday and not what they want to do for me? its interesting that the generic quote always thrown out is that "people do what they want to do"? while that may b tru, why is that never uttered when the person who made that "cavalier" statement gets what they want? as long as u are "what someone wants to do", its ok. soundz selfish to me...but then again, we are human.

1 comment:

  1. unfortunately, it is under the shroud of "we want what's best for you" but really it's what's best for them. It's what makes them feel better about what you are doing and that they had some say in it. maybe so they can take credit for it? who knows. but "do you" my brotha... always do you!

    ReplyDelete